To establish the guidelines associated with broadcasting local church services on Citizens’ CCTV Channel 20 in order as a Community outreach opportunity and provide local content to viewers.
- You must be able to provide your own video of church service. Video requirements are as follows:
- Format must be H.264
- Resolution preferred is 720×480
- Can be submitted via DVD or thumb drive, but we prefer you to upload it on citiznes.coop/cctv/
- Acceptable spot lengths are 30 minutes and 60 minutes.
- You must choose the specific time slots available to air your service. Time slots available are and give on a first come, first served basis to avoid discrimination or favoritism:<
- Saturday’s anywhere between 7:30 – 9:30am
- Sunday’s anywhere between 7:30-9:30am and 5-7pm
- Citizens has the right to decline or not air any pre-recorded material that is submitted.
- Citizens is not held responsible for airing anyone’s picture that does not want to be shown on TV. It is the distributors job to make sure all attendees of the service aware of the filming and sit in areas that will not be captured by the camera.
- If required video quality is not met after submission, Citizens will promptly notify you.
- If music in service is not covered under Citizens Licenses, we are not allowed to play music/song on air and we will edit performances out of the service.
- Citizens has full rights to edit a title and credits to distributors video. It is up to the distributor to supply correct information about sermon for Citizens usage. Citizens is not responsible for any information left out of title or credits if it was not provided.