**Covers 48 states except for Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and International calls.**
Citizens' Unlimited Long Distance Acceptable Use Policy:
For direct-dialed domestic voice calls only. Not intended for data and commercial use. Service does not include multi-party conference calls, call forwarded calls, calls to 900, 986, 700 numbers, directory assistance, calling card, operator services, international calling or toll free calling. Citizens reserves the right to immediately suspend, restrict, bill usage charges or cancel service without prior notice if Citizens determines that usage is not consistent with residential customer voice usage. Usage not consistent with typical domestic long distance residential voice usage occurs when user's monthly minutes of use total more than 5,000 minutes per month.
In addition, each of the following is impermissible under Citizens' residential unlimited long distance calling plan:
- operating a business, even if operating from the residence
- operating any other enterprise, including not-for-profit or governmental,
- operating a call center
- resale to others
- auto-dialing or fax/voice blasts
- operating or connecting to multi-party conference calling
- operating or connecting to multi-party “chat” lines
- engaging in activities that generate minutes that result in revenue-sharing by customer,
- traffic without live dialog, including use as a monitor, intercom or for transcription purposes
*Services not available in all areas. Pricing subject to change without notice. See Citizens for availability and full details. Certain restrictions apply.