- Update through Citizens E-Care Account (recommended -- instructions below)
If you do not have a Citizens E-Care, click here to establish (please have your invoice on hand or your Citizens account number).
- Contact our office at 745.2111 to update information and/or have a Sales Consultant set up the E-Care account for you.
Steps for Updating Information using Citizens E-Care:
- Log into your Citizens E-Care
- Select Profile tab
- In the Contact Information section, Select View/edit contact information to view current email address set to receive notifications.
- In the Additional Contacts section, you can Add or Delete Email and/or Phone numbers. Please ensure this info is up to date.
- To Add Email or Cell Phone, select the appropriate drop-down arrow, Select Cell Phone and/or Email(s).
When entering a cell phone number, do not use parentheses or hyphens. Type numbers only.
- Uncheck the box beside Primary Contact if this email or cell is NOT the Primary Account Holder.
- Once your info is added, select SAVE. You can add as many email and cellular numbers as you wish to receive data usage notifications.
If you need assistance, please contact our office at 745.2111. We will be glad to help. This information is confidential and will not be shared with any outside sources. This information will be used for notification purposes about your Citizens services, when fiber is available to your residence, and when your subscribed data plan reaches 50%, 75%, 90%, 100%.