If you are experiencing problems with your Citizens Digital Television service, follow these steps:
- Verify that the television has power and is turned on.
- Verify that the set top box has power and is turned on.
- Turn the set top box off.
- Turn the DSL modem off.
- Turn the DSL modem back on and wait for link lights to come back on.
- Turn the set top box back on (only after the link lights on the DSL modem are on).
- Check all cables to the DSL modem and set top box to make sure they are connected.
Call Citizens Support at (800) 741-9525 for additional assistance. Citizens Support is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.