Citizens Telephone Cooperative is happy to announce that we will be accepting submissions for pre-recorded church sermons to be broadcast on our local cablevision channel 20.
The following time slots are available on CCTV on a first come, first served basis:
- Saturday morning from 7:30-10 a.m.
- Sunday morning from 7:30-10a.m. and evening from 5-7 p.m.
Each sermon should be either 30 minutes or one hour in length. Bring a DVD or USB drive to the office located at 220 Webbs Mill Road, Floyd. Prior to airing, we do ask that you read and agree to a Letter of Understanding. In addition, please submit a Title Page and information for the beginning of the video. The title page should include the following:
- Title of the sermon
- Names of the speakers (pastor, special guest, etc.)
- Song titles of music appearing in the video
- Duration you’d like the sermon to play (ex. play until June 30)
If you have any questions, please contact Hari Berzins, Video Production Editor, at (540)-745-9552. Our office hours are 8a.m.-5p.m.
We look forward to working with you and to bringing your church’s message to the community!
*Citizens has the right to not air any pre-recorded material that is submitted. See “Letter of Understanding” for more information.