Citizens has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Consultant. If you enjoy working in a team environment, have a positive attitude, are enthusiastic, and are customer service-focused, this is the job for you!
A Sales Consultant acts as the company’s primary contact with prospective and existing customers regarding service needs. This position is responsible for handling a high volume of telephone calls and walk-in customers. A Sales Consultant is responsible for building rapport, having respectful interactions, and facilitating sales of communication and entertainment services including telephone, internet, television, and more. The mission of a Sales Consultant is to provide quality customer service, and excellent support, and to educate customers on products using advanced technology offered by Citizens.
This position offers:
- Comprehensive benefits
- A competitive hourly rate plus incentive compensation
- The opportunity to work for a proven technology leader in the region
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High organizational and time management skills
- Sales experience beneficial
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings until 6 pm, Saturdays, holidays, and community events
- High School Diploma / GED required. A two-year business-related degree or equivalent experience is beneficial. The ability to speak Spanish is also beneficial.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Only qualified applicants with the above knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered. Applicants must provide both a resume and application to the address listed below. Applicants may apply online by following the link below or by calling (540) 745-9502. No applicant material will be accepted after 5:00 PM on Friday, June 10, 2022.
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 137, Floyd, VA 24091-0137
Equal Opportunity Employer