Citizens has an immediate opening for a Broadband Technician to install and complete service changes on our cable TV, Internet and phone services at customer residences.
This position offers:
- Comprehensive benefits
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to work for a proven technology leader in the region
- Excellent customer service skill
- Experience setting up a WiFi network
- Proficiency on PC’s
- Any other technical experience, i.e. setting up
consumer devices such as TV’s, DVD players and
- Basic Networking skills and knowledge
- Basic understanding/knowledge of internet speeds.
- Installation, testing, and troubleshooting of security systems
- Ability to train customers on all applicable products used in installations
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools, drills, etc.
- Availability to work on a rotating on-call schedule that includes weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime as needed
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Only qualified applicants with all the above qualifications will be considered. This position will be based out of Floyd, Virginia. Applicants must provide both a resume and application to the address listed below. Applicants may obtain an application by calling (540) 745-9502 or
No applicant material will be accepted after 5:00 pm Friday, September 6th, 2019.
Attention: Human Resources P.O. Box 137, Floyd, VA 24091-0137 Equal Opportunity Employer